NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. Would you like to work in downtown Madrid at a global company with Tier 1 customers such as Bell or Sky? Are you interested in learning about video streaming technologies?.
At NexPlayer (nexplayer.com) we are looking for a proactive person like you to join our growing team in the Madrid office to be part of an international and dynamic environment
As part of an international team, you will work on the most advanced and trendy streaming technologies and have the chance to work with leading OTT software companies.
If you are an English professional speaker, passionate about the latest streaming technologies and innovations and have a natural curiosity for learning continuously and ready to start working in a high growth company, Nexplayer is your place!
- Define and manage the marketing strategy to promote and position the software primarily on websites, Github and LinkedIn.
- Researching market trends and competitors.
- Prepare Press Releases and Newsletters
- Responsible for overseeing public relations, press releases & newsletters.
- Coordinate with Sales and Engineering teams to give support on generating. partnerships with new technology companies and strengthening our relationship with existing partners
- Provide strategic directions for campaigns
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with CEO and other senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Create successful performance digital marketing campaigns with high visibility leveraging social media channels like Linkedin
- Implement, manage, monitor and analyse online campaigns.
- Plan and coordinate for several industry trade shows globally such NAB Las Vegas or IBC Amsterdam (once travel is permitted).
- Manage performance of marketing teammates and oversee relations with external stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Must be Native Speaker or C2 Certificate
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision making skills.
- Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities of the marketing department.
- Capability and interest in learning about complex software technology.
- Excited to investigate and learn more about video streaming technologies.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth company.
- Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- Work in a location in Madrid Downtown, with possible travel across our markets.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free drinks at the office!
- Gym Access
For any questions you may have or comments you would like to point, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to start working with you.