Would you like to work in downtown Madrid at a global company with Tier 1 customers such as Bell or Sky? Are you interested in learning about video streaming technologies?
At NexPlayer (nexplayer.com) we are looking for a proactive Marketing Manager to join our growing team in the Madrid office. As part of an international team, you will work on the most advanced and trendy streaming technologies and have the chance to work with leading OTT software companies.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about the latest streaming technologies and innovations and have a natural curiosity for learning continuously.
- Define and manage implementation of online marketing strategy to promote and position the software primarily on website, Github and LinkedIn
- Researching market trends and competitors
- Responsible for overseeing public relations, press releases & newsletters
- Coordinate with Sales and Engineering teams to give support on generating partnerships with new technology companies and strengthening our relationship with existing partners
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with CEO and other senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Implement, manage, monitor and analyze online campaigns
- Plan and coordinate for several industry trade shows globally such NAB Las Vegas or IBC Amsterdam (once travel is permitted)
- Manage performance of marketing teammates and oversee relations with external stakeholders
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision making skills
- Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities of the marketing department
- Capability and interest in learning about complex software technology
- Excited to investigate and learn more about video streaming technologies
NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. NexPlayer benefits include an international and dynamic environment, gym discount (FORUS), flexible remuneration, flexible working hours, a casual dress code, and a central office location.