Would you like to work in downtown Madrid at a global company with Tier 1 customers like HBO or Sky? Do you love video streaming technologies?
NexPlayer is looking for a talented Junior iOS Software Engineer to join its growing team in its Madrid office. As part of a very international team, you will work on the most advanced and trendy streaming technologies and have the chance to work with leading OTT software companies.
If you are interested in quality code, passionate about the latest streaming technologies and you like working with global companies, this is your position!
- You will develop an iOS & tvOS Player supporting the latest technologies, extending and optimising our player capability with new technologies such as low latency or new subtitles formats.
- You will follow best practices to ensure the highest quality in our lifecycle deliveries.
- Development will be made in cooperation with other engineers at NexPlayer as well as with our customers. Customer orientation is key.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer or Software Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in video player development and streaming industry specifications such as DRM, streaming protocols, etc.
- Experience working with continuous integration and test automation
- Adept problem-solving skills and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Objective-C and Swift
- Experience creating static libraries, pods, and cartage
- Excellent English level
NexPlayer is the market leader in player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. NexPlayer benefits include an international and dynamic environment, flexible working hours, flexible retribution, a casual dress code, and a centric office location.