NexPlayer partners with Azure Media Services
NexPlayer, the market-leading Player SDK for premium video apps, and Azure Media Services, the premium platform for video content distribution, have partnered to create an optimized end-to-end streaming solution. This collaboration brings a market-proven and fully customizable solution, ready to boost the most advanced video services for the largest number of devices.
What does Azure Media Services offer?
Azure Media Services provides a powerful platform that enables the creation of versatil media workflows for encoding, protecting, and streaming content for the most popular devices.
Azure Media Services provides a powerful platform that brings together a broad set of 1st and 3rd party capabilities supporting end-to-end media workflows. From uploading, encoding, packaging, protecting, and distributing playback video content to a wide range of devices.
What does NexPlayer offer?
NexPlayer offers a high-quality, secure, and stable video streaming playback experience both HLS and DASH live and VoD streaming across all HTML5 platforms, browsers and devices: Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Android, iOS, webOS, Tizen, Xbox and PlayStation.
Video apps with NexPlayer SDK inside can support advanced features such as:
- Smart ABR for HLS and DASH (Live and VOD)
- Multi-DRM content protection
- Client-Side Ad Insertion with VMAP, VPAID, VAST, and Server-Side Ad Insertion for content monetization
- Any kind of Closed Captions and Subtitles
- MultiView video streaming with up to 7 simultaneous video signals in parallel
- Multiple audio tracks and language tracks
- In-house software development for more than 15 years
- Fully customizable
- 24/7 Premium Customer Support