NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. Would you like to work in downtown Madrid at a global company with Tier 1 customers such as Bell or Sky? Are you interested in learning about video streaming technologies?.
At NexPlayer (nexplayer.com) we are looking for a proactive person like you to join our growing team in the Madrid office to be part of an international and dynamic environment
As part of an international team, you will work on the most advanced and trendy streaming technologies and have the chance to work with leading OTT software companies.
If you are an English professional speaker, passionate about the latest streaming technologies and innovations and have a natural curiosity for learning continuously and ready to start working in a high growth company, Nexplayer is your place!
- You will develop our Unity plugin supporting the latest video streaming technologies, extending and optimising its capabilities.
- You will follow best practices to ensure the highest quality in our lifecycle deliveries.
- You will be in cooperation with other engineers at NexPlayer as well as with our customers. Customer orientation is key.
- Support, coach and mentor other engineers, foster their capabilities and empower them to grow amongst us
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Unity
- Proven programming skills with C#
- Experience developing apps on native platforms like Android or iOS
- Excellent understanding of software architecture, design, and development
- Understanding of OOP
- Understanding of performance oriented programming
- Experience with Git (including LFS) and JIRA (or similar solutions)
- Good level of English (At least C1)
Nice to have
- Video streaming knowledge
- Low level rendering knowledge
- Experience with shader programming
- Experience with other game engines
- Experience developing libraries for third parties
- Experience with automation through Jenkins
- Attractive compensation package based on experience.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth company.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- Work in a location in Madrid Downtown, with possible travel across our markets.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free drinks at the office!
- Gym Access
- Reduced hours on Fridays
For any questions you may have or comments you would like to point, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We encourage everyone to apply!