NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. Would you like to work in downtown Madrid at a global company with Tier 1 customers such as Bell or Sky? Are you interested in learning about video streaming technologies?.
At NexPlayer (nexplayer.com) we are looking for a proactive person like you to join our growing team in the Madrid office to be part of an international and dynamic environment
As part of an international team, you will work on the most advanced and trendy streaming technologies and have the chance to work with leading OTT software companies.
If you are an English professional speaker, passionate about the latest streaming technologies and innovations and have a natural curiosity for learning continuously and ready to start working in a high growth company, Nexplayer is your place!
- Development of our HTML5/Tizen/WebOS video player SDK, extending and optimising its features
- Analysing/Debugging of customer issues
- Integration of complementary technologies such as Analytics SDKs
- Creating detailed documentation for the projects you work on
- Support, coach and mentor junior engineers, foster their capabilities and empower them to grow amongst us
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience working with HTML5
- Understanding of GitFlow
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Good level of English
- A high level of self-organisation, ownership and responsibility
- Experience debugging complex issues in a variety of browsers
- Knowledge in video streaming technologies
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth company.
- Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- Work in a location in Madrid Downtown, with possible travel across our markets.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- We have free drinks at the office!
- Gym Access
For any questions you may have or comments you would like to point, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage everyone to apply!