NexPlayer is the market leader player SDK for video apps on Android, iOS, Smart TVs, STBs, and web browsers. NexPlayer is integrated into the OTT platforms of companies like HBO, Sky, Turner, BT, or AT&T. NexPlayer’s code is 100% developed and controlled in-house, differentiating it from alternative solutions based on risky open-source. Would you like to work in downtown Seoul at a global company with Tier 1 customers such as Bell or Sky? Are you interested in learning about video streaming technologies?.
At NexPlayer (nexplayer.com) we are looking for a proactive person like you to join our growing team in the Seoul office to be part of an international and dynamic environment
As part of an international team, you will work on the most advanced and trendy streaming technologies and have the chance to work with leading OTT software companies.
If you are an English professional speaker, passionate about the latest streaming technologies and innovations and have a natural curiosity for learning continuously and ready to start working in a high growth company, Nexplayer is your place!
Responsibilities and learnings:
- Design and implement key components of the video streaming player.
- Develop code for our player SDK, extending and optimizing its capabilities with new technologies.
- Integrate third parties modules into NexPlayer SDK.
- Development will be made in cooperation with other engineers at NexPlayer as well as with our customers. Customer orientation is key.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Follow best practices to ensure the highest quality in our lifecycle deliveries.
- B.D. or Master’s Degree in Telecommunications, Computer or related field
- 6+ years of experience in a similar position, with proven experience developing video player software.
- Experience with C/C++ and Java.
- Experience with video technologies, such as Set-top box software stacks, media services, and content protection.
- Knowledge of streaming protocols (DASH/HLS) and various container formats.
- Knowledge of multimedia technologies – (video/audio) codecs, Widevine & DRM.
- Knowledge of Android MediaCodec Framework and Audio architecture.
- Familiar with Android graphics architecture and knowledge.
- Experience debugging complex issues in a variety of browsers
- Must be fluent in English (C1 at least)
Nice to have:
- Video streaming knowledge
- Knowledge in video streaming technologies
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Attractive compensation package.
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth company.
- Work in a location in CITY NAME Downtown, with possible travel across our markets.
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth.
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
For any questions you may have or comments you would like to point, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We encourage everyone to apply!